Call for Experts
Petroleum Extension (PETEX®) at The University of Texas at Austin invites experts in the oil and gas industry to submit resumes for our contract instructor and subject-matter expert positions. Share your industry knowledge by providing engaging classroom and hands-on instruction and/or contributing to our publications and training materials.
Seeking Expertise in:
- Petroleum geology and exploration
- Land leasing
- Onshore and offshore drilling operations
- Well control
- Pipeline construction and operation
- Industrial maintenance
- Refining and processing
- Valves and actuators
- Natural gas
- Pipeline hydraulics
- Petroleum measurement
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Economics of the petroleum industry
- Alternative energy
- Improved recovery
Candidates should have established experience in one or more of the above subject matter areas. Those who wish to teach must be comfortable presenting to industry professionals in a classroom setting. Previous teaching experience is preferred.
What’s in It for You?
- Gain exposure for you/your company. Receive printed acknowledgment for your contribution.
- Equip the next generation of oil and gas professionals with skills needed to succeed.
- Assist when you can—flexible hours determined by your availability.
- Work remotely in some cases.
How to Apply
Prospective instructors should send resumes to HTC@petex.utexas.edu for consideration.
To support the development of publications and training materials, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.