Can’t take time to travel to a training course in another location? Perhaps your company’s travel or training budget doesnít allow for a few days away from the office for concentrated classroom training at a group facility. Consider this convenient new training option: a PETEX Webinar.
You can experience the same personalized, quality instruction you get in the classroom —without the time and expense of travel— right in your own workspace. PETEX plans to offer interactive, online, instructor-led courses in the form of webinars. Here’s how it works:
- A qualified PETEX instructor teaches the course over the web.
- The instructor provides an access link to the program.
- Students registered for the course join the class in seconds by clicking the link.
- Student attendees can raise hands electronically to ask questions.
- The instructor and students give, receive, and discuss information in a two-way exchange with virtual (onscreen) or audio dialogue.
PETEX webinars combine desktop sharing through a web browser with phone conferencing and video, so everyone sees the instructor presentation and participates in discussion. To get the most out of PETEX Webinars, here’s all you need:
- A computer with an internet connection
- An audio connection through your computer or phone
- A webcam (optional)
Typical courses will be packaged in sessions that are one (1) hour to one and a half (1 1/2) hours in duration, once or twice a week, with homework assignments posted by the instructor for students to access and submit completed work.
Upon successful completion of a webinar course, students receive a Certificate of Completion from The University of Texas at Austin-PETEX. Students also earn CEUs and any professional credits assigned to the program by third parties.
Enterprises can request a PETEX Webinar be created on selected topics for delivery to your employees. Contact our training center for more information.