Click here to see the entire Rotary Drilling Series (RDS)
Unit V has ten lessons that cover topics such as drilling offshore in all kinds of weather; spread mooring systems; buoyancy, stability, and trim; jacking systems and rig moving; diving; vessel inspection; helicopter safety; operating offshore cranes; marine riser systems and subsea BOPs; as well as, living offshore.
The names of the lessons are:
- Lesson 1: Wind, Waves, and Weather, 3rd ed.
- Lesson 2: Spread Mooring Systems, 2nd ed.
- Lesson 3: Buoyancy, Stability, and Trim, 2nd ed.
- Lesson 4: Jacking Systems and Rig Moving Procedures
- Lesson 5: Diving and Equipment, 3rd ed.
- Lesson 6: Vessel Inspection and Maintenance
- Lesson 7: Helicopter Safety
- Lesson 8: Orientation for Offshore Crane Operations, 2nd ed.
- Lesson 9: Life Offshore, 2nd ed.
- Lesson 10: Marine Riser Systems and Subsea Blowout Preventers
Please note: All online material will be delivered during PETEX regular business hours, 8:00am-5:00pm CST(UTC -6).
|Printed book & e-Book Bundle||$602.00||2.5000B|