LNG: Basics of Liquefied Natural Gas
Provides basic instruction about all facets of the liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry. Focuses on presenting a thorough understanding of LNG liquefaction and regasification facility operations from the process side and the reasons for the rapid expansion and evolution of the industry. Addresses three major building links of the LNG chain: liquefaction plant, transport ships, and receiving terminal.
Length: 2.5 days
- Overview of the LNG industry
- Baseload liquefaction plant
- Receiving terminal
- LNG shipping industry
- LNG project development
- Major equipment and supporting functional units in LNG plants
- Safety, security, and environmental issues
- Offshore LNG
- LNG industry in other countries
- LNG as transportation fuel
- Special topics: non-conventional LNG
- Managers new to the LNG industry
- Operating supervisors and engineers with suitable technical background
- Project managers
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Course materials including instructor presentations
- Provided book:LNG: Basics of Liquefied Natural Gas
Download a brochure for our Liquefied Natural Gas course (PDF–2.1 MB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
|September 11-13, 2019||Houston||$1,590|