Field Handling of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Operations
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification
Covers the general operation and troubleshooting of systems for natural gas handling and treatment from the wellhead to the gas processing plant for desired product specifications. Emphasis on the field handling and safe operation of field processing equipment.
- Characteristics and physical properties of natural gas
- Petroleum reservoirs and gas behavior
- Natural gas production
- Conditioning and dehydration of natural gas
- Pumps, prime movers, and compressors
- Natural gas measurement, instruments, and controls
- Operating considerations and safety
- Allocation and maintenance
- Field and maintenance foremen and superintendents
- Field technicians and operators
- Field engineers desiring a knowledge of operational issues
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Course materials including instructor presentations and exercises
- Publication: Field Handling of Natural Gas, 4th Edition
Download a brochure for our Natural Gas Processing Courses (PDF–772 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
This course is scheduled upon request.