Field Handling of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Engineering
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification.
Covers the general design of systems for natural gas handling and treatment from the wellhead to the gas processing plant to achieve marketable products that meet desired product specifications.
Length: 4 days
- Characteristics of natural gas
- Natural gas production and liquid separation
- Hydrates and dehydration of natural gas
- Gas conditioning
- Compressors and prime movers
- Valve sizing and selection
- Pumps, instruments, and controls
- Measurement of natural gas and gas liquids
- Facilities surveillance and optimization
- Field and maintenance foremen and superintendents
- Facilities and production engineering technicians
- New facilities engineers
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Course materials including instructor presentations and exercises
- Publication: Field Handling of Natural Gas, 4th Edition
Download a brochure for our Natural Gas Processing Courses (PDF–772 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
This course is scheduled upon request.