Natural Gas Measurement–Electronic Flow Measurement
Covers the basics of electronic flow measurement including the installation and calibration of electronic flow devices. Provides an overview of basic electrical/electronics theory and instruction on installation, operation, and calibration of electronic transmitters with practical lab exercises.
Length: 3 days
- Basic electronics/electricity
- Electronic transmitters
- EFM utilizing multi-variable transducers
- Application of flow computers
- Audit trail/data integrity
- SCADA applications/communication methods
- Gas measurement technicians, analysts, and engineers
- Personnel who witness or audit natural gas measurement
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Course materials including instructor presentations
- Publication: Gas and Liquid Measurement
Download a brochure for our Natural Gas Measurement Courses (PDF–1.7 MB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
|November 18-20, 2019||Houston||$1,590|