ValvePro® Certified Valve Maintenance Technician
PETEX and Sealweld Corporation have joined forces to provide valve maintenance training in a blended learning format, combining online and hands-on instruction to offer the most complete valve care training available today. Based largely on the popular Valve Maintenance Safety Training Seminar, ValvePro® offers practical and relevant information from troubleshooting thousands of valve maintenance problems.
Length: 3 days
- Safely service and maintain every type of ball, gate, and plug valve
- Identify hazardous valve fittings, their use, function and safely install fittings and adapters
- Operate and maintain all makes and types of high-pressure guns and pumps
- Assess the function and sealing attributes of lubricated valves commonly found in pipelines, plants, and offshore facilities.
ValvePro® training consists of two separate components:
- First component: (prerequisite, 20-30 hours) online, computer-based self-study course and test which must be successfully completed (minimum score of 80) prior to attending the second component.
- Second component: 3-day, instructor-led training and test.
Successful completion of both components awards students PETEX certification as a ValvePro® Certified Valve Maintenance Technician.
Download a brochure for our Valves Course (PDF–1.4 MB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
Class dates in Houston:
- July 9-11, 2019
- October 8-10, 2019
- October 22-24, 2019
Class dates in Calgary:
- August 13-15, 2019
- November 19-21, 2019
- November 26-28, 2019
For more information and to enroll, visit www.valvepro.com.