Completion and Workover
Covers acceptable planning, techniques, and equipment for completion and stimulation of newly cased wells. Also covers planning, organizing, and supervising remedial and recompletion operations on old wells.
Length: 5 days
- Planning the job
- Pipe recovery and fishing
- Wireline operations and well logging
- Selection of downhole equipment
- Treating/control of scale and paraffin
- Completion fluid, casing, and tubing
- Sand, clay, and water control
- Supervisory-level production operators involved in completion, production, or workover operations
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Course materials including instructor presentations for sessions attended
Download a brochure for our Production Courses (PDF–560 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
|December 9-12, 2019||Houston||$2,550|