Pipeline Construction Inspection
2.8 CEUs – Instructor Led Portion
2.0 CEUS – Additional Online Portion
Based on API RP 1169.
This comprehensive course provides you with the knowledge that owner/operators expect from pipeline inspectors and prepares you for the Pipeline Inspector’s Certification Exam API RP 1169 administered by the American Petroleum Institute (API). The course is delivered in a blended format, combining flexible online learning and in-depth face-to-face classroom instruction. Students have the option of only taking the instructor-led, classroom portion and opting-out of the online portion.
- Instructor-Led Portion—4 days
- Online Portion—20 hours
- Safety (OSHA) and environmental requirements (online portion).
- Owner/operator and regulatory requirements for pipeline construction processes; landowner requests.
- Construction inspector responsibilities.
- Operation (OQ) requirements.
- Survey concepts.
- Individuals with the experience and education listed on the API’s 1169 exam qualification requirements. Familiarity with the API RP 1169 is recommended.
Included with Course:
- Access to multimedia online learning modules to complete at your own pace four weeks prior to the start of class (online portion).
- 4 days of instructor-led training delivered by industry professionals, including real-world owner/operator specifications and discussion of issues.
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided.
- Course materials including instructor presentations.
- Online access to the exam and instructors’ answers to your questions for a limited time after the class ends.
Cost Option 1: $2,795 (includes Online Portion and Instructor Led Course)
Cost Option 2: $2,150 (includes Instructor Led Course only)
This course is scheduled upon request