Hydraulics for Pipeline Operators
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification.
Gives concentrated training on pipeline hydraulics.
Length: 2.5 days
- Introduction to energy concepts
- Fluid properties effects on hydraulics
- Pipes and steady state flow
- Hydraulic gradients and problems
- Fundamental valve concepts
- Pumps and pump operation
- Station operations and multiple station operations
- Oil movement center operators
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Course materials including instructor presentations
Download a brochure for our Pipeline Courses (PDF–1 MB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
This course is scheduled upon request