Production Technology-Week 2: Surface
Covers basic petroleum production fundamentals.
Length: 4.5 days
- Production operations practices
- Treating/measuring liquids and gas
- Produced water management and disposal
- Lease automation and emergency shutdown
- Oil and gas corrosion
- Production operators
- Workover personnel
Recommended book: Oil and Gas: The Production Story, 2nd edition
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Course materials including instructor presentations
Download a brochure for our Production Courses (PDF–560 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.