Routine Drilling Operations
Drilling oil and gas wells is not a simple process. There are routine steps that are used in most all drilling operations.
- Lesson 1—Overview
- Lesson 2—Starting a New Well
- Lesson 3—Drilling Operations
- Lesson 4—Tripping In and Tripping Out
- Lesson 5—Casing and Cementing
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 45-60 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.