Rotary Drilling Rig Types
A variety of rotary drilling rigs might be used depending on the location and geography of the reservoir. In the Rotary Drilling Rig Types module you will learn how rigs are classified, the characteristics of various types of rigs and the criteria used to select the type of offshore rig to be used. You will also see some examples of rigs in various environments.
- Lesson 1—Overview
- Lesson 2—Land Rigs
- Lesson 3—Offshore Rigs Overview
- Lesson 4—Fixed Offshore Rigs
- Lesson 5—Bottom Supported MODUs
- Lesson 6—Floating MODUs
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 60-90 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.