The success of a well is often determined by the amount of thought that goes into producing the best possible plan.
- What a well plan is and its purpose
- The steps in the well planning
- Some elements in the well drilling program
- The people involved in the planning process
- Lesson-Well Planning Overview
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 90-120 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.