People and Companies
Whether on land or offshore, and regardless of size, all rigs require personnel to operate them.
In this module you will learn:
- The role of the companies involved in the oil drilling process.
- Role of the land and offshore rig personnel.
- Lesson 1—People and Companies Overview
- Lesson 2—Companies
- Lesson 3—Land Rig Personnel
- Lesson 4—Offshore Personnel
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 45-60 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the Introduction to Petroleum e-learning module in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.