Well Service And Workover
It is not unusual for an existing well to require repairs or enhancements during the life of the well.
In this module you will learn:
- The difference between well service and workover operations
- Types of well service equipment
- Some types of problems, their causes, and typical well service and workover solutions to those problems including:
- Equipment failure
- Excessive water and gas production
- Production of gas
- Poor production flow rates
- Depleted reservoir
- Lesson 1—Overview
- Lesson 2—Well Service and Workover Equipment
- Lesson 3—Equipment Failure
- Lesson 4—Excessive Water and Gas Production
- Lesson 5—Production of Sand
- Lesson 6—Poor Production Rates
- Lesson 7—Depleted Reservoir
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 60-90 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.