In this module you will learn:
- The basic features of improved recovery techniques
- Definitions of sweep efficiency and displacement efficiency
- Factors affecting sweep efficiency
- Types and primary uses of improved recovery techniques
- Lesson 1—Overview
- Lesson 2—Waterflooding
- Lesson 3—Gas Injection
- Lesson 4—Chemical Flooding
- Lesson 5—Thermal Recovery
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 60-90 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.