When the pressure in the reservoir falls to the point where reservoir fluids can no longer flow to the surface, an artificial method of lifting the hydrocarbons is necessary.
- Lesson 1—Overview
- Lesson 2—Rod Pumping Units
- Lesson 3—Hydraulic Pumping Units
- Lesson 4—Electric Submersible Pump
- Lesson 5—Progressive Cavity Pump
- Lesson 6—Plunger Lift
- Lesson 7—Gas Lift
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 75-90 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.