The Rig School™–Intro to Offshore Operations–A PETEX Legacy for Over 35 Years!
3.3 CEUs, 35 CPEs for Texas Accountants, 24 CEs for TDI Licensees, 27 CEs for Texas Landmen, and 2.75 MCLEs for Texas Lawyers.
Now awarding CEs for Insurers, CPEs for Texas Accountants, and CEs for Landmen!
Length: 4.5 days
- Geology and geophysics in offshore exploration
- Offshore lease acquisition
- Offshore drilling production
- Well planning and business aspects
- Maritime and state law and offshore regulations
- Offshore storage and terminals
- Offshore catastrophes and emergency response
- Insurance for offshore operation
- Economics of offshore exploration and development
- New employees
- Insurance, finance, and administrative personnel
- Anyone who needs a basic knowledge of offshore operations
- Recommended book: A Dictionary for the Oil and Gas Industry, 2nd edition
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Industry field trips
- Course materials including instructor presentations
- Publication: A Primer of Offshore Operations, 3rd edition
Download a brochure for our Introductory Drilling Courses (PDF–872 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
|July 15-19, 2019||Houston||$2,775|
|October 21st-25th, 2019||Houston||$2,775|