Valves and Actuators (Operation and Maintenance)
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification
For liquid pipeline operations and maintenance personnel, this course provides basic instruction for the most common valves and actuators used on pipelines. Participants visit manufacturing facilities to see firsthand how valves and actuators are made. Field trips teach assembly and disassembly of valves and actuators.
Length: 3 days
- Introduction to isolation valves
- Various types of valves
- Introduction to actuators
- Slab gate valve disassembly, assembly, and maintenance review
- Expanding gate valve maintenance review
- Valve maintenance
- Pipeline maintenance technician
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Industry field trips
- Course materials including instructor presentations
Download a brochure for our Valves Course (PDF–1.4 MB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
|September 16-18, 2019||Houston||$1,590|