Pipeline Technology–Week 3: Pipeline Maintenance
The Pipeline Technology Courses cover pipeline design, construction, operations, maintenance, and management. They be taken in one-week modules or in a series.
Length: 4.5 days
- Line maintenance
- Maintenance equipment
- Leak detection
- Components of automatic controls
- Valve maintenance
- Emergency response
- Engineers new to the pipeline industry
- Those in special areas seeking a broader view of pipeline operations
- Also serves as a refresher course for pipeline engineers
- Recommended Book: A Dictionary for the Oil and Gas Industry, 2nd edition
Included with Course:
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Industry field trips
- Course materials including instructor presentations for each session attended
- Use of scientific calculator and measurement tools
Download a brochure for our Pipeline Courses (PDF–1 MB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
|August 26-30, 2019||Houston||$2,385|