Introduction to Petroleum
This training module will help you understand the basics of where petroleum comes from, history of drilling for oil and transporting it, and how crude oil is transformed into valuable products. In addition, you will learn about some of the major forces driving the oil market, and an overview of the major petroleum industry sectors.
- Lesson 1—Petroleum and Its Sources
- Lesson 2—History of Petroleum
- Lesson 3—Petroleum Supply and Demand
- Lesson 4—Petroleum Industry Overview
- Introduction to Petroleum Glossary
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 75–90 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the Introduction to Petroleum e-learning module in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.