The Circulating System
The circulating system moves drilling fluid down the drill string, out the bit nozzles, and back to the surface equipment for recirculation. In this module you will learn about the circulating system components, processes for liquid and air/gas drilling fluids, and the critical role that drilling fluid has in the drilling process.
- Lesson 1—Circulating System Overview
- Lesson 2—Drilling Fluids Overview and Functions
- Lesson 3—Basic Drilling Fluid Properties
- Lesson 4—Liquid Drilling Fluids
- Lesson 5—Air-Gas and Aerated Drilling Fluids
- Lesson 6—Circulating System Equipment
- Lesson 7—Circulating System Components (Air and Gas)
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 45-60 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.