Controlled Directional Drilling
Directional Drilling is a special drilling operation used when a well is intentionally curved to reach a bottom location.
In this module you will learn:
- The major types of situations in which directional drilling is used
- Key terminology and concepts related to controlled directional drilling
- Special considerations and problems in directional drilling
- Types of equipment used in directional drilling
- Lesson 1—Controlled Directional Drilling Overview
- Lesson 2—Controlled Directional Drilling Tools and Technology
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 45-60 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.