Overview of Drilling Systems
Rotary drilling is the most common method used today. This short module will provide you with a brief introduction to rotary drilling, overview of rotary drilling steps and the systems that enable the rotary drilling process.
In this module you will learn:
- Type of drilling rigs most commonly used today.
- Key drilling systems and their functions.
- Key components of the various systems and how they work.
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 30-45 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.