Types of Wells
The petroleum industry generally classifies wells depending on the purpose they serve in the complex process of drilling and production. This e-learning module shows you types of wells with easy-to-understand descriptions to give you a close-up view inside a well.
In this module you will learn:
- What a well is and why they are important
- The differences between types of wells
- Exploratory wells
- Appraisal wells
- Development wells
- Production wells
- Injection wells
- Various names production wells
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 60-90 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.