Surface Handling of Well Fluids
Oil and gas are not usually salable directly from the wellhead. Fluids typically exit a well as a mixture of oil, gas, and water, and several steps are necessary to prepare the oil and/or gas for sale.
In this module you will learn:
- Overview of surface handling process and equipment
- Functions of typical surface handling equipment.
- Some oilwell and gas well tests
- How crude oil tanks are prepared before they are put in operation
- How oil stored in tanks is sampled, measured and tested
- How gas is sampled, measure, and tested
- Lesson 1—Overview
- Lesson 2—Oil Lease Facilities
- Lesson 3—Measuring and Testing
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 60-75 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.