The Hoisting System
The rig must have a hoisting system to raise and lower the drill string. In the Hoisting System module you will understand how the rig’s hoisting system works, its purpose, and learn about some of its components.
- Lesson 1—Hoisting System Overview
- Lesson 2—Drawworks
- Lesson 3—Blocks and Drilling Line
- Lesson 4—Mast and Derricks
- Lesson 5—Substructure
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz.
At the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. It should take you approximately 45-60 minutes to complete this module.
For multiple licenses or to use the material in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.